LaTWEENo.com

CrispAds Blog Ads

Sunday, September 10, 2006

How One Latweena Spent Her Summer...

My name is Vicky. I'm a freshman at Cathedral High School in the city. This summer I didnt go anywhere. But that didn't stop me from getting ready for school. I had to read three books this summer, as a summer assignment. Well I didnt complete it just yet (im working on it). At the beginning of July me and my best friend took classes at Bronx Community College, it was for extra help in math.These classes were a MAJOR help. I learned more then I had already in 8th grade. And the great thing was these classes were FREE. And only for 4 weeks. Some other things I did was review some of my old notes & refresh my memory. So this year I hope it goes smoothly and good. It's my first time in highschool and I am very excitedddd. And Good Luck too all students and may you all have a wonderful school year!!

Thanks for sending this in Vicky! LATWEENO.COM wishes you much luck as you enter highschool!
If you would like to see your stories posted on LATWEENO.COM, email us latweeno@yahoo.com.

Posted by Latweeno @ 9/10/2006 06:45:00 PM

Multimedia Videos, Pics, Music

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

Community

MTV TR3S

Listening

Daddy Yankee, Christina Aguilera, Don Omar, Aventura, RBD, Frankie Jay, Danity Kane, Beyonce, Uptown Gurlz, Jeannie Ortega y Mana.

Reading

When I was Puerto Rican, Bodega Sold Dreams, Down These Mean Streets, One Hundred Years Of Solitude, In The Time Of The Butterflies.

Viewing

Latweeno TV, SiTV, MTV, MTV3, Univision, Mun2,Telemundo, ABC, NBC.