LaTWEENo.com

CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, August 21, 2006

Outkast OUT & About in NYC!

Big Boi & Andre 3000 in Hell's Kitchen NYC

OMGGGGGGG!!!!! So I'm at work and someone tells me that Grammy Award Winning Hip- Hop Superstars OUTKAST are right around the corner from my job. I rush to get there and they are outside the Sony Studios in Hell's Kitchen just hanging out apparently waiting for someone/ something. I ask to take a pic and they were super kind and cool and posed...


I went back to my office and realize the camera phone did NOT save the pic... So I went back and they were still there. I told them what happened and they were sooooo cool and even chit chatted with me.

It was soooo refreshing to see real artist who were totally accessible, down to earth individuals without the 30 ppl entourage.... Don't forget to support their Album and Movie which comes out this week
Cassidy, Big Boi, Me & Andre 3000


Posted by Latweeno @ 8/21/2006 07:42:00 PM

Multimedia Videos, Pics, Music

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

Community

MTV TR3S

Listening

Daddy Yankee, Christina Aguilera, Don Omar, Aventura, RBD, Frankie Jay, Danity Kane, Beyonce, Uptown Gurlz, Jeannie Ortega y Mana.

Reading

When I was Puerto Rican, Bodega Sold Dreams, Down These Mean Streets, One Hundred Years Of Solitude, In The Time Of The Butterflies.

Viewing

Latweeno TV, SiTV, MTV, MTV3, Univision, Mun2,Telemundo, ABC, NBC.